BYJU’S Off Campus Drive 2020 – BYJU’S Learning App Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Business Development Associate, IT Team, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Job Role, Education, Selection Process, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job Seekers are Requested To Read all The Details Carefully Before making an online Application For BYJU’S Learning App.
BYJU’S Off Campus Drive 2020 | Fresher | BE/B.Tech | All India Apply
||BYJU’S Learning App
||Business Development Associate, IT Team, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer
|Join Telegram Group
Salary: – 10 LPA to 12 LPA
- BE/B.Tech/MBA All Branches
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Final Year)
Experience: – Fresher & Experience (Both)
- Counseling prospects to generate revenue and convert them into sales.
- Converting paid users to free app users using email, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had possibilities on CRM software.
- Resume analysis of possibilities; Suggesting the right kind of owner programs.
- Explaining the importance of higher education and the tools used for process preparation.
- Explaining BYJU’s test preparation and admissions consulting products.
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test submission products, application process and deadlines on active basis for foreign education.
- Answer questions about the product / service and customer requirement.
- Arrange for B2B counseling in the college campus if required.
- Take and process orders in a precise manner.
- Having a single point of interface for all customers until conversion.
- Coordinate with the team concerned for product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring.
The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Agra / Anantapur / Ahmedabad / Aurangabad / Bikaner / Bangalore / Bhopal / Bhubaneswar / Bareilly / Belgaum / Bellary / Bhavnagar / Calicut / Coimbatore / Chandigarh / Chennai / Dehradun / DelhiNCR / Davangere / Gulbarga / Gwalior / Guwahati / Hisar / Hubli / Hyderabad / Indore / Jaipur / Jammu / Jabalpur / Jalandhar / Jodhpur / Kannur / Kanpur / Kochi / Kolkata / Kottayam / Kasaragod / Kolhapur / Kota / Lucknow / Ludhiana / Madurai / Mangalore / Meerut / Mumbai / Mysore / Nagpur / Nagercoil / Nashik / Nellore / Palakkad / Pondicherry / Raipur / Rajkot / Ranchi / Rourkela / Rajahmundry / Patna / Pune / Salem / Surat / Solapur / Trichy / Thrissur / Trivandrum / Tirupati / Udaipur / Vadodara / Varanasi / Vijayawad / Vizag / Vellore / Warangal.
How To Apply
- First Read Official Notification Carefully (Link Given Below)
- Fill Form If Vacancy is Offline or Apply Online.
- Pay Fee and check total Form Again.
- Now Submit Your Form. Its Done.
- For More Government & Private Jobs Visit – Click Here