Capgemini Recruitment 2021 – Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Network Engineer/ Trainee Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Job Role, Education, Selection Process, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job Seekers are Requested To Read all The Details Carefully Before making an online Application For Capgemini Recruitment 2021.
Capgemini Recruitment 2021 – While applying for this recruitment, candidates should remember to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official Capgemini Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this Capgemini Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like Capgemini Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends.
Capgemini Recruitment 2021
|Job Role (Post Name)
||Network Engineer/ Trainee
|Join Telegram Group
|Join Telegram Group
Capgemini Recruitment 2021 – Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official Capgemini Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this Capgemini Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like Capgemini Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends.
Education: – B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.SC
Job Profile 1: Network Trainee
- Education: B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.Sc – Computers/Electronics
- Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
- Batch: 2019, 2020
Job Profile 2: Network Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E
- Batch: 2021
- Excellent Communication Skills (Both Written & Verbal)
- Demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge.
- willing to work in 24×7 support.
- Not Disclosed by Organisation.
Who Can Apply
- All India State Candidates Can Apply
DOCUMENT TO BE CARRIED
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
HOW TO APPLY
- All the eligible candidates can apply as mentioned below:-
- Candidate Should Read All The Details Carefully.
- Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume if any experience required.
- Click on the apply online link – the link is given below
- Update all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Click on submit button to complete the application process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
Alert: Placement Hunt employees will not call any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Placement Hunt will never charge any candidate for jobs, we provide 100% free job information in the portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
Capgemini Recruitment 2021 – FAQ
Q1. How Many Vacancies For Capgemini Recruitment 2021?
There Are Various Numbers Of Vacancies For The Post.
Q2. What Is The Selection Process For Capgemini Recruitment 2021?
Selection Process For This Recruitment Is Interview, Skill Test.
Q3. How To Apply For Capgemini Recruitment 2021?
Candidate Can Apply Online For This Recruitment. Links Are Given Above.
Q4. What Are The Eligiblity Criteria For Capgemini Recruitment 2021?
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website Govtjobsguru. Candidate Must Be B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc/M.SC Pass From any recognized University or Institute.