HSBC India Recruitment 2021 – HSBC India Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Associate Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Job Role, Education, Selection Process, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job Seekers are Requested To Read all The Details Carefully Before making an online Application For HSBC India Recruitment 2021.
HSBC India Recruitment 2021 – While applying for this recruitment, candidates should remember to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official HSBC India Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this HSBC India Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like HSBC India Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends.
HSBC India Recruitment 2021
|Job Role (Post Name)
|Join Telegram Group
|Join Telegram Group
HSBC India Recruitment 2021 – Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official HSBC India Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this HSBC India Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like HSBC India Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends.
Education: – B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- We are looking for a tester who would access software quality through manual testing.
- The prosperous candidate must be able to perform the design test cases and testing of information systems, including the design and test of application architecture, database, and interfaces.
- Must possess knowledge of SAP success factors and experience of incident management/problem management, Knowledge management, and service portal testing.
- Experienced in writing/updating manual test cases. Experience in integration testing between success factors and other applications would be added advantage.
- Must have functional knowledge of support regression/service pack testing.
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Knowledge of integration
- Educated to degree level (preferred – or alternatively considerably greater experience to support and analytical ability)
- Experience with success factor (certification would be added advantage)
- Understanding of learning management platform
- Work in any learning application (preferably decreed) would be added advantage
- Experience in incident management/problem management, knowledge management, and service portal.
- Experience in integration testing between success factors and other applications would be an added advantage
- Experienced in writing/updating test cases
- Understanding of software development life-cycle and testing life-cycle.
- Should have working experience on quality center/Jira or any other test management tool.
- Gathering and analyzing user requirements and translating them into system test cases scenarios.
- Work with another testing group within the organization for the integration, pairwise, and operation readiness testing.
- Work effectively with the development team to ensure all testing activities completed on time and with expectations
- Support system acceptance testing and system integrationTesting, regression testing
- Identify the data requirements
- Preparation/review of test cases
- Execute test cases
- Race defects
- Retest and close/reopen defects
- Contribute in status reporting to test lead/manager
- Not Disclosed by Organisation.
Who Can Apply
- All India State Candidates Can Apply
DOCUMENT TO BE CARRIED
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
HOW TO APPLY
- All the eligible candidates can apply as mentioned below:-
- Candidate Should Read All The Details Carefully.
- Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume if any experience required.
- Click on the apply online link – the link is given below
- Update all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Click on submit button to complete the application process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
Alert: Placement Hunt employees will not call any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Placement Hunt will never charge any candidate for jobs, we provide 100% free job information in the portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
HSBC India Recruitment 2021 – FAQ
Q1. How Many Vacancies For HSBC India Recruitment 2021?
There Are Various Numbers Of Vacancies For The Post.
Q2. What Is The Selection Process For HSBC India Recruitment 2021?
Selection Process For This Recruitment Is Interview.
Q3. How To Apply For HSBC India Recruitment 2021?
Candidate Can Apply Online For This Recruitment. Links Are Given Above.
Q4. What Are The Eligiblity Criteria For HSBC India Recruitment 2021?
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website Govtjobsguru. Candidate Must Be B.E/B.Tech/MCA Pass From any recognized University or Institute.