IndiaMart Off Campus 2020 – IndiaMart Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Assistant Product Manager Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Job Role, Education, Selection Process, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job Seekers are Requested To Read all The Details Carefully Before making an online Application For IndiaMart Off Campus 2020. Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualification as mentioned in the official IndiaMart Off Campus 2020 notification. Now now you can continue to this IndiaMart Off Campus 2020 job article for other details like IndiaMart Off Campus 2020 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request to candidates to share this article with their friends..
IndiaMart Off Campus 2020 | Fresher | B.Tech and MBA | All India Apply
||Assistant Product Manager
||0 – 1 Yaers (Fresher)
- Group Disscussion/ Interview/ Technical Interview
Education: – B.Tech And MBA Degree
Skill Required (Key Skill)
- BTech and MBA (preferred BTech with CS/IT)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Competency in MS office specially excel with good understanding of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience and variances with Indian markets.
- Strong business acumen.
- Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritised feature backlog and roadmap and creating internal buy- in.
- Working with self on development team to ensure all requirements are clear and rational, making trade off of as needed and delivering a finished product that it achieves its goal on schedule.
- Productively and resolving strategic issues and the risk that may impact the teams ability to meet goals.
- Defining and copying projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritised requirements
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest level of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight.
- Identification and prioritisation of projects with an understanding of trade off’s and impact.
- Driving user workflow on user experience, review you and clarification sessions with the software air and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.
- Will be required to work in highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skill in term of cross functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals within the organisation and it across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Don’t have two write code, but need to be technical enough to understand pseudo Code, interpret algorithms, run simple database query is to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision making.
- Candidate who will qualify all the stelps of Selection Process will get Good Salary According to industry.
How To Apply
- First Read Official Notification Carefully (Link Given Below)
- Fill Form If Vacancy is Offline or Apply Online.
- Pay Fee and check total Form Again.
- Now Submit Your Form. Its Done.
Click Here To More Jobs