Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 – Reliance Jio Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Trainee Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Job Role, Education, Selection Process, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job Seekers are Requested To Read all The Details Carefully Before making an online Application For Jio Platform Recruitment 2021.
Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 – While applying for this recruitment, candidates should remember to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends.
Jio Platform Recruitment 2021
(Reliance Jio Limited)
|Job Role (Post Name)
|Join Telegram Group
|Join Telegram Group
Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 – Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends.
First Class in 10th. 12th/ Diploma and Engineering (10th & 12th / Diploma – Minimum Aggregate – 60%, BE- Min 6.75 cgpa)
2021 Batch (Current Final Year) Student those who will pass out in July/ August 2021.
- Selected candidates will work in development/testing/operations for Jio software products and services and will get a chance to learn the latest technologies like AI/ML/data science/full-stack development, etc.
- All the eligible candidates as per the mentioned criteria are requested to submit the details and apply below
- Round 1: the company will shortlist the eligible candidates, and connect with them to collect their CVs, and plan the first round of the process I.E. L0 technical interview round between (6th– 8 July 2021). Direct communication mail will be sent to Khandit with all the details
- Round 2: a candidate who will be shortlisted from L0 technical interview round, will appear for the second round i.e. online test on 9 July 2021
- Round 3: similarly, shortlisted candidates from the online test will appear for further round L1 technical interview and then L2 final interview based on their performance in each round between (10th – 12th July 2 021)
- Company HR will shortlist the students out of the total registered students and a technical interview link (First round) will be sent by the company to the shortlisted students only. The college will not be responsible for shortlisting the students.
- No queries about the same will be entertained. If the candidate does not receive the mail till the last date, it will indicate that the company has not shortlisted the candidates
- Non-shortlisted candidates should not contact anybody. It will be completely the companies decision to shortlist the students depending upon the accreditation or ranking of the college and other criteria. But please do not call for the same
- The drive is only and only for 2021 batch (current final years) students, who will pass out in July/August 2021 four-stop if an earlier pass student registered for that drive then he/she will be debarred from further off-campus recruitment drive of PCAT, Pune even though eligible.
Who Can Apply
- All India State Candidates Can Apply
DOCUMENT TO BE CARRIED
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
HOW TO APPLY
- All the eligible candidates can apply as mentioned below:-
- Candidate Should Read All The Details Carefully.
- Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume if any experience required.
- Click on the apply online link – the link is given below
- Update all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Click on submit button to complete the application process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
Alert: Placement Hunt employees will not call any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Placement Hunt will never charge any candidate for jobs, we provide 100% free job information in the portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
Jio Platform Recruitment 2021 – FAQ
Q1. How Many Vacancies For Jio Platform Recruitment 2021?
There Are Various Numbers Of Vacancies For The Post.
Q2. What Is The Selection Process For Jio Platform Recruitment 2021?
Selection Process For This Recruitment Is Written Examination, Interview.
Q3. How To Apply For Jio Platform Recruitment 2021?
Candidate Can Apply Online For This Recruitment. Links Are Given Above.
Q4. What Are The Eligiblity Criteria For Jio Platform Recruitment 2021?
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website Govtjobsguru. Candidate Must Be Diploma/ Engineering Pass From any recognized University or Institute.