TCS NQT 2021– Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Has Started Latest Latest Notification for TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2022) Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below..
While applying for this recruitment, TCS NQT 2021 Candidates should process all the essential qualifications mentioned in the official notification. Now now you can continue to this TCS NQT 2021 job article for other details like TCS NQT 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
TCS NQT Recruitment 2021
(Tata Consultancy Services)
Name Of The Test – TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2022)
|Application Last Date
||15 August 2021
||30 August 2021
|Join Telegram Group
|Join Private Job Group
You Can Also Check
Pay Scale (Salary)
Percentage minimum aggregate Marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in class 8th, class 7th, diploma[ if applicable ] graduation, and post-graduation examination
Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT – students should not have more than one active backlog/ arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process in the highest qualification. if selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS.
GAP/ break in education – it is mandatory to declare a gap in education if any. break in education should not be due to extended education ( examinations cleared after that time stipulated by the board/ University). any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
Course Types: only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/ correspondent course will not be considered). students who have completed their secondary and/ or Senior Secondary courses from NIOS are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
Work Experience: students with Priya work experience of up to two years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
Age: students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
courses & Discipline – UG/PG courses from BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from a specialisation offered by the University/ college are eligible to apply.
- Candidate Must Have Completed BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc Or Equivalent From a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For This Recruitment.
- Eligible: 2022
- Online Test
- technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
IT Comprises Five Sections
- verbal Ability (24 Questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)
- Programming Logic (10Questions)
- Coding (02 Questions)
Who Can Apply
Who Can Apply – All India State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment.
NOTE: – It Means Only Those Candidates Can Apply Whose State Name is Mentioned. If We Mention All India That Means Any State Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. This Option Will Help You To Understand Eligibility Criteria of Other State Jobs.
No Application Fee For All Candidates.
The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Anywhere In India (PAN India).
ABOUT TCS NQT Test
- TCSNQT (cognitive skills) is a pre-requisite for all that is
- Two-year validity of N QT score
- Candidates with N QT score will be eligible to apply on the TCSION listing portal
- Conducted online (at home) and physical in Centre at TCSION authorized exam centres
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the equity score
Candidates eligible to apply for the TCS national qualifier test should make the below infinity criteria
- UG, PG, and diploma students in their pre-final and final year of study
- A student with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with theirs than two years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
Document To Be carried
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Before 15.08.2021 For This Recruitment.
How To Apply
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below:-
- Download official notification From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready Your All Documents Like Adhar Card, 10th, 12th, Graduate Certificates or Any.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- pay Application Fee (If Required)
- Check Form Again and Submit. Don’t Forget To Keep your Registration Number For Future Use.
- Visit Everyday Govt Jobs Guru For Latest Job Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 – Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Has Started Latest Latest Notification for TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2022) Vacancies.
Register For BE/ B.Tech Off-Campus Jobs – Click Here
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In:
[catlist id=124 catlist numberposts=5]
You Can Also Check
Disclaimer: Govt Jobs Guru and Its Employees will not call Any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Govt Jobs Guru will never charge any Jobs. We provide 100% free job information in our portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.