TCS NQT 2021 – Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Has Started Latest Latest Notification for TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2022) Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Job Role, Education, Selection Process, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job Seekers are Requested To Read all The Details Carefully Before making an online Application For TCS NQT 2021.
TCS NQT Recruitment 2021 – While applying for this recruitment, candidates should remember to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official TCS NQT 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this TCS NQT 2021 job article for other details like TCS NQT 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends.
TCS NQT 2021
(Tata Consultancy Services)
|Name Of The Test
||TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2022)
|Join WhatsApp Group
|Join Telegram Group
TCS NQT Recruitment 2021 – Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official TCS NQT Recruitment 2021 notification. Now now you can continue to this TCS NQT Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like TCS NQT Recruitment 2021 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends.
Percentage minimum aggregate Marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in class 8th, class 7th, diploma[ if applicable ] graduation, and post-graduation examination
Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT – students should not have more than one active backlog/ arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process in the highest qualification. if selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS.
GAP/ break in education – it is mandatory to declare a gap in education if any. break in education should not be due to extended education ( examinations cleared after that time stipulated by the board/ University). any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
Course Types: only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/ correspondent course will not be considered). students who have completed their secondary and/ or Senior Secondary courses from NIOS are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration.
Work Experience: students with Priya work experience of up to two years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process.
Age: students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
courses & Discipline – UG/PG courses from BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from a specialisation offered by the University/ college are eligible to apply.
- Not Disclosed by Organisation.
Who Can Apply
- All India State Candidates Can Apply
IT Comprises Five Sections
- verbal Ability (24 Questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)
- Programming Logic (10Questions)
- Coding (02 Questions)
DOCUMENT TO BE CARRIED
- You should carry a copy of your latest resume.
- Aadhar card (original and photocopy) victory passport size photographs are a must.
- You need to carry any government certificate ID proof like the pAN card, voter ID, passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
HOW TO APPLY
- All the eligible candidates can apply as mentioned below:-
- Candidate Should Read All The Details Carefully.
- Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume if any experience required.
- Click on the apply online link – the link is given below
- Update all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Click on submit button to complete the application process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
Alert: Placement Hunt employees will not call any candidate towards a job offer or job assistance. Placement Hunt will never charge any candidate for jobs, we provide 100% free job information in the portal. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails. Be aware Be Safe.
TCS NQT 2021 – FAQ
Q1. How Many Vacancies For TCS NQT 2021?
There Are Various Numbers Of Vacancies For The Post.
Q2. What Is The Selection Process For TCS NQT 2021?
Selection Process For This Recruitment Is Interview, Skill Test.
Q3. How To Apply For TCS NQT 2021?
Candidate Can Apply Online For This Recruitment. Links Are Given Above.
Q4. What Are The Eligiblity Criteria For TCS NQT 2021?
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website Govtjobsguru. Candidate Must Be BE/B.Tech Pass From any recognized University or Institute.