Vestas Recruitment 2020 – Vestas Has Started Latest Latest Notification for Training Co-Ordinator Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Job Role, Education, Selection Process, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Job Seekers are Requested To Read all The Details Carefully Before making an online Application For Vestas Recruitment 2020. Candidates should remember while applying for this recruitment, to process all the essential qualification as mentioned in the official Vestas Recruitment 2020 notification. Now now you can continue to this Vestas Recruitment 2020 job article for other details like Vestas Recruitment 2020 online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request to candidates to share this article with their friends.
Vestas Recruitment 2020
Education: – Diploma In Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Responsible of training blue collar in the converter factory.
- Plan the training
- Implement the decided trainings like workmanship, electrical safety ordinary, electrical safety qualified and LOTO2.
- Training evolution
- Administration of TDR system.
- Be responsible for management and optimisation of training system on factory level.
- Ensure completion of training plan and activities.
- Good documentation of training records, materials etc.
- Continuous improvement on WMS training system in corporation with Q department and TS.
- Contact person regarding external courses.
- Should have training knowledge.
- Experience both in classroomTraining and in the shopfloor/on-the-job training.
- Administrative skills – Documentation, training plans, training development record handling including training records, campaign tense metrics.
- Not Disclosed by Organisation.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply For Vestas Recruitment 2020 From Here. Click To Below Given Direct Link and Apply. Don’t Forget To Read Job Responsibilities and Job Discription Before Apply.